Nourished Ticket Give-Away!
Behind the scenes we’ve been working hard to create meaningful sessions and line up dynamic speakers to make sure this conference will help you create the blog you’ve been working toward.
Who should attend?
- Any blogger in the gluten-free/allergen friendly arena
- All aspiring bloggers
- Anyone who wants specific tools and strategies to take their blog to the next level
- Bloggers who want to build their network
Some of our presenters include:
- Dianne Jacob, author of Will Write for Food and founder of like-named blog
- Susan Voisin, author & food photographer at Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
- Silvana Nardone, editor-in-cheif of Easy Eats Gluten-Free Magazine; former editor-in-cheif of Rachael Ray Magazine
- Cybele Pascal, allergy-free food expert, author of The Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook
- Karen Morgan, recipe developer, blogger, and author of Blackbird Bakery Gluten-Free
For a list of all presenters, visit our Presenters page.
A sampling of session topics:
- Evoking Emotion Through Food Writing
- Creating a Strong Blog Brand
- Savvy Recipe Development
- Beyond Gluten-Free: Cooking for Other Food Intolerances
- Get Press! Making the Media Notice You
- Publishing Your Work: Traditional vs. Non-Traditional Formats
- Food Photography: Your Food is Delicious, What About Your Photos?
How to Enter: (CONTEST CLOSED 12/8/11; Winner announced here)
- Leave a Comment – Yes, it’s that simple!
Want additional entries? Leave a comment after doing each of the following:
- Subscribe to the Nourished email or RSS feed.
- Share the event on FB, Twitter, or Pintrest.
- Follow Nourished on Twitter or Facebook.
Make sure to grab our badge and share the event on your site, too!
Contest Rules: Contest is open to those 18 years and older. Ticket is for one free admission to Nourished FBC on April 13th, 2012. Hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Contest ends on Thursday, December 8th at 11:59 pm CST.